Allview Viva C703
- Released: 2019, October
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 7.0" 600x1024 pixels
- Camera: NO 480p
- RAM: 1GB
- Battery: 2000mAh Li-Po
Allview Viva C703 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, October
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, October
- TechnologyNo cellular connectivity
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.188.5 x 108.3 x 9.7 mm (7.42 x 4.26 x 0.38 in)
- Weight242 g (8.54 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.No
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size7.0 inches, 137.9 cm2 (~67.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-400MP2
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.8 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1 GB
- Primary cameraNo
- Secondary camera0.3 MP
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.No
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.2000 mAh
- Made byChina
Allview Viva C703 - Reviews/Comments
Allview Viva C703 - Overview/Rating
The price of Allview Viva C703 is BDT 5,000. Allview Viva C703 tablet comes with 7.0 inches, 137.9 cm2 (~67.5% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 processor. It has 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage, which can expand microSD, up to 32 GB external storage. This stylish device has a no camera in the back and a 0.3 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3000 mAh Li-polymer battery.