- Released: 2018
- System: Feature Phone
- Display: 1.8 inches
- Camera: VGA
- RAM: 4 MB RAM
- Battery: 800 mAh battery
Alcatel 1054D - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.108 x 45 x 12.7 millimeter
- Size1.8 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.QQVGA 128 x 160 pixel
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Feature Phone
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.MicroSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.4 MB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 MB RAM
- Primary cameraVGA
- VideoYes, recording & playback
- Alert typesVibration; Polyphonic
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes, v2.1 + EDR
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.MicroUSB
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.Yes
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.800 mAh battery
- Stand-byup to 760 hours
- Talk timeup to 8.4 hours
- ColorBlack, Black/White
- Other FeaturesTorchlight, MP3/MP4 Player, Alarm, Calculator, WAP, Recorder
Alcatel 1054D - Reviews/Comments
Alcatel 1054D - Overview/Rating
We do not guarantee that the information of this page is 100% accurate and up to date. We try to share the latest information on mobile phone price, specifications, news, reviews and showroom locations in Bangladesh. latest updated Alcatel 1054D Official Price in Bangladesh Full Specifications, Rating and Reviews.
Alcatel 1054D Price and Full Specifications in Bangladesh