Acer Iconia Talk S
- Released: Released 2016, October
- OS: Android 6.0
- Display: 7.0" 720x1280 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 2GB RAM MT8735
- Battery: 3400mAh Li-Ion
Acer Iconia Talk S - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2016, August
- StatusAvailable. Released 2016, October
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
LTE band 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.191.7 x 101 x 9.4 mm (7.55 x 3.98 x 0.37 in)
- Weight260 g (9.17 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size7.0 inches, 135.1 cm2 (~69.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~210 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT8735
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-T720MP2
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16/32 G
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.2 GB RAM
- Primary camera13 MP, AF
- Secondary camera2 MP
- FeaturesHDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- DTS HD sound
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3400 mAh battery (12.92 Wh)
- Talk timeUp to 9 h (multimedia)
- Other FeaturesMP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
Acer Iconia Talk S - Reviews/Comments
Acer Iconia Talk S - Overview/Rating
We do not guarantee that the information of this page is 100% accurate and up to date. We try to share the latest information on mobile phone price, specifications, news, reviews and showroom locations in Bangladesh. latest updated Acer Iconia Talk S Official Price in Bangladesh Full Specifications, Rating and Reviews.
Acer Iconia Talk S Full Specifications, Price, News, Reviews in Bangladesh.