Oneplus Nord 2 getting OxygenOS 13 Beta update
OnePlus has entered the era of Android 13 already. It is giving the OxygenOS 13 Open Beta update to the Oneplus Nord 2. Oneplus has made an announcement that they are inviting 5000 Oneplus Nord 2 users from India to participate in the Android 13 Open Beta program. But for participating, every user has to go through an application process. So, let’s discuss the application process and the changelog of this update.
If you are a Oneplus Nord 2 user with firmware version DN2101_11.C.12 or DN2101_11.C.13 then you can follow the application process to join the beta program in India.
- Go to the settings option.
- Tap on “About Device”.
- Tap on “UP to Date”.
- Tap the icon on the top right.
- Tap on “Beta program”.
- Tap on “Beta”.
- “Fill in your Details”
- “Apply Now”.
Within 5 workdays after application success, you will get a call-up. For downloading call up. Go to Settings >About device > Download Now.
Now, let’s see the changelog.
- This update will come with aquamorphic design and themes on the Home screen. This design will increase visual comfort and will make the animations looks natural and vivid. Also, real-world physical motions will be applied.
- A shadow-reflecting clock with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon will appear on the Home screen.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Fonts will be optimized and will enhance readability.
- The Widgets design will be more comfortable and easier.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- The App icons will look so stylish and become easier to find.
- Bitmoji optimization to offer more Always on Display features.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Enlarge the folder size and makes it easier to open an app with one tap.
- Explore the mark-up tools for editing.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience. screenshots.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Adds the “add more widget” option on the Home screen.
Security and privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
• Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
Health & Digital wellbeing
• Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.