OnePlus 7 series just receive their final OxygenOS 11 Open Beta update. Oneplus is rolling out the oxygen eleven open beta five for the one plus 7 series and the one plus 7t series global. In step with the professional declaration, that is the final public beta launch based on android eleven for these 4 smartphones. Allow’s test what it brings to the table.
First and principal, the oxygen 11 open betas 5 for one plus 7, one plus 7proso, one plus 7t, and one plus 7t pro increments the security patch level to May 2021. Further, like maximum oxygen releases, this one additionally comes with several enhancements and fixes. As in line with the legit changelog, the remaining-ever android eleven public beta replace for the 2019 one plus flagship smartphones arrives with upgrades for compatibility problems with positive 0.33-party apps on android 11, ordinary phone app balance, wifi connection stability, the ordinary loading speed of the gallery app, and animation performance in addition to frame price of the shelf.
Ultimate however not least, this update additionally fixes call issue on the google fi app and different understand problems, further to decreasing battery consumption below specific scenarios. This replacement is being seeded out via OTA for the units which are presently going for walks the previous beta build. Users can stable build can download and deploy the beta launch manually.
OnePlus 7 series, 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro OxygenOS Open Beta 5 Official Changelog
- Reduced battery consumption under specific scenarios
- Improved the compatibility of specific third-party apps on Android 11
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Upgrade Android Security Patch level to May 2021
- Improved the overall application stability
- Fixed the probability issue about can not answer the calls via Google Fi app
- Improved the Wi-Fi connection stability
- Improved the overall loading speed
- Improved the animation performance and frame rate