Apple has released iOS 17 beta 3 update. It has come with many exciting new features and changes for iPhone users. It requires 1.17GB to download. Let’s check out what we are going to see in this update.
iOS 17 Beta 3 update changelog
To Download manually:
- Open the “Settings” app on iPhone
- Go to “General”, and then go to “Software Update”
- Choose to “Download and Install” for iOS 17 Beta 3
iOS 17 Beta 3 update has some exciting features:
- It comes with a new “What’s new” splash screen to the Home app. This update also brings an improved interface for changing multi-color lights. It also offers an additional icon option for garage doors, giving a total of three choices.
- iOS 17 beta 3 enhances Apple Music with depth song credits. Users can now see extensive info on producers, artists, songwriters, and more.
- In the Camera app, there’s a new toggle called “Depth Control” in the “Preserve Settings” section. Before, it was grouped with Creative Controls.
- The app picker in the Messages app now shows your latest photo as the icon for the “Photos” button. Before, it only had a generic photo symbol.
So, dear iPhone users if you didn’t notice this update yet, then check it manually and download it to enjoy these new features. Or if you installed it but didn’t notice these changes then go and check them now. Thank you for staying with us.