We have been talking about the Google Pixel 8 series for many days. We have got some leaks, certifications, and confirmations already. Now we have got the live image of the Google Pixel 8 Pro. It is surfaced on Reddit. Let’s get a closer look at that and see the design details.
A closer look at the live images
We have got some details about the design and key specs of the Pixel 8 Pro from this image. The pictures are real. They come from a Google team testing a prototype device. These pictures confirm what people have been saying. We have found these key things in these images:
- Pixel 8 Pro’s design has no old logo, but a unique patterned design.
- The leaked image shows a pill-shaped camera module with three cameras, a mic, an LED flash, and an IR thermometer sensor.
- IR thermometer for temperature measurement in various scenarios.
- The Bootloader screen reveals a “husky” codename and a “recurrent” bootloader.
- “Zuma” refers to the Tensor G3 chip powering Pixel 8 Pro.
- Custom chip by Google enhances performance and efficiency.
- 12GB of Samsung LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB of SK Hynix storage to offer.
That is the outcomings that we have got from this leak. This leak refers that the launch is in the corner. We will get more info ahead of its launch. So, stay connected with us.