Vivo Y17 vs Realme 3 Pro
Realme 3 Pro Short Review
The price of Realme 3 Pro is 16,990 BDT. Realme 3 Pro comes with 6.03 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Full view display and performing 2.2 GHz, Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) Octa-Core processor. It is packed with 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage capacity, which can be expanded up to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a 16 MP, 5 MP camera in the back and a 25 MP camera on the front side. It is powered by a standard battery of 4045 mAh Li-polymer battery.
Vivo Y17 Short Review
The price of Vivo Y17 is 22,990. Vivo Y17 smartphone comes with 6.35 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and performing 2.3 GHz, MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) Octa-core processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 20 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-polymer battery.
- Announced2019, April 2019, April
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, April Available. Released 2019, May
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300)
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/75 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.159.4 x 76.8 x 8.9 mm (6.28 x 3.02 x 0.35 in) 156.8 x 74.2 x 8.3 mm (6.17 x 2.92 x 0.33 in)
- Weight190.5 g (6.74 oz) 172 g (6.07 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.35 inches, 99.6 cm2 (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio) 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1544 pixels (~268 ppi density) 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 9 Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB 64/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB 4/6 GB RAM
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor 16 MP, f/1.7, 1/2.6", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary camera20 MP
25 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama
LED flash, HDR
2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint- (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Fingerprint- (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5 HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh battery 4045 mAh battery
- Stand-byUp to 383 h (3G)
- Talk timeUp to 32 h (3G)
- Music playUp to 126 h
- Made byChina China
- ColorMineral Blue, Mystic Purple Carbon Gray, Nitro Blue, Lightning Purple
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 18W
Fast battery charging 20W: 50% in 30 min (VOOC 3.0)