Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) vs Huawei P20 Lite
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) smartphone comes with 5.84 inches IPS LCD display and performing 2.0 GHz, Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor. It has 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device was a 12 MP, 5 MP in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side.
Huawei P20 Lite brings some great features Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gear Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor. It’s a 4G tech dual-SIM smartphone. P20 Lite is available in Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, and Midnight Black colors. This is a 5.84 inch LTPS IPS LCD display with 1080 × 2280 resolution. The camera has 2 dual cameras with 16 MP, 2 MP and 2.2 apertures. The front has a 16/24 MP camera with Selfie Focus.
- Announced2018, July 2018, March
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, July Available. Released 2018, March
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Global
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - China LTE
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.149.3 x 71.7 x 8.8 mm (5.88 x 2.82 x 0.35 in) 148.6 x 71.2 x 7.4 mm (5.85 x 2.80 x 0.29 in)
- Weight178 g (6.28 oz) 145 g (5.11 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, aluminum body Front glass, aluminum frame, plastic back
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains a mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone to use the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two-layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchscreen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size The industry-standard way of representing display sizes is publishing their length in inches. The screen-to-body ratio is a measure that relates to the size of the screen bezels. The bigger the ratio, the smaller the bezels are, meaning the display takes up a larger area on the device's front.5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2 (~79.5% screen-to-body ratio) 5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2 (~80.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contains. A higher resolution means more pixels and more pixels provide the ability to display more visual information (resulting in greater clarity and more detail).1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density) 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Every Mobile Phone system runs on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the Mobile (such as smartphones, PDAs, tablet computers, and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10; Android One Android 8.0 (Oreo); EMUI 8
- Chipset It is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or more dedicated functions, often with real-time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm)
HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 506 Mali-T830 MP2
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expanding your storage. It is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available onboard (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory. is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files, and other user data Is stored.32 GB, 64 GB 32/64 GB or 128 GB (China, Malaysia)
- RAM RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of mobile, computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allow information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices.3 GB, 4 GB 4 GB RAM
- Primary camera This term refers to the size of an image, usually in reference to a photo from a camera mobile phone. A megapixel means one million pixels. The resolution of camera phones is often measured in megapixels. For example, a 12-megapixel camera can produce images with 12 million total pixels.12 MP, f/2.2, 1.25 μm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 1.12 μm, depth sensor 16 MP, f/2.2, 1.0µm, PDAF
2 MP, depth sensor
- Secondary camera5 MP, f/2.0
16 MP, f/2.0, 28mm (wide), 1.12µm
24 MP, f/2.0 (AL00 for India; TL00 for China)
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
HDR LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video Video resolution in a display device refers to the number of distinct pixels that could be displayed in each dimension. It is usually quoted as width × height; for an example: “1024 × 768″. HD video usually has a resolution of 1280×720 (720p).1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones Vibration, MP3, WAV Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet. It is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allow devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (LX2/LX3) or a/b/g/n/ac (LX1/LX2J), WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices. It is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers, and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.4.2, A2DP, LE 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radio navigation system. It is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity, and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range of high-frequency data transferring technology. It is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires a direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure, and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect the current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint - (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro (except LX2, AL00), proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5 HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape, and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries Lithium Polymer (Li-Po), Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion), Nickel Metal Hydride, and Nickel Cadmium.Non-removable Li-Po Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp-hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.4000 mAh 3000 mAh battery
- Made byChina China
- ColorBlack, Blue, Gold (Global); Rose Gold, Red (China only) Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Midnight Black
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 5V/2A 10W Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W